New Tricks (How to Track a Lost Stolen Android Phone 2021). Best way to Trace your stolen phone without going to the police station.
If you lose your mobile phone, you can trace it without going to the police. Most of us always fear that our phones may be stolen at any time.
As a mobile phone engineer which I am, many peoples have been asking me countless times on the best way to track their phone without going to the police station after trying all the Apps on the play store but it fails. It is on this note that I carry out this research in other safe guides my audience and my customers as well.
Let ponder on some of the questions people mostly ask me which is why I have come to solve this problem permanently.
- How can I track my phone using IMEL number?
- Can a mobile phone be tracked when switched off?
- How do you locate a lost cell phone that is turned off?
- How can I block my mobile with IMEL number online?
With the above questions raise so far, if you check google you will see so many answers that refers to Apps on play store. But let me give you some thing unique and differently.
Before we dive into this very deeply, let us understand the meaning of the word IMEL
What is IMEL?
According to webopedia.com it means International Mobile Equipment Identity.
An International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) is a unique number for identifying a device on a mobile network. It operates the same as a social security number, bank verification number, National Identity number, TIN, or serial number but identifies phones specifically. The number has 15 digits and consists of four groups like the model below jut dial the code on your phone:
The IMEI identifies a unique mobile phone so that it can be tracked. Mobile phones that use a Global System for Mobile Communication (GSM) system and have AT&T or T-Mobile cellular plans worldwide have an IMEI number. The IMEI was originally created because the SIM card within a mobile device could not be a permanent identifier of the device, and the device had to have some sort of identifier.
- Phone carriers and manufacturers share IMEI numbers to enable the tracking of smartphones that may be stolen or compromised.
- An IMEI number is also useful when buying a used phone. Using an IMEI checker will reveal if a phone has been reported lost, blacklisted, or subjected to an insurance claim.
The above was what IMEL was made for but technology has change so also why things changes. If you don’t have your IMEL, copy it out now and keep safe by dialing *#06# in your phone to get it.
So, every where on the internet all you see is
- Use a Strong Phone Lock Option.
We must address this first. Using your names, birth date, or pet names is not advised. You can choose to use either a PIN, Pattern, Password, Biometrics (Fingerprint/Face Recognition Unlock), or all the above now.
With Passwords, it’s in your best interest that you combine letters, numbers, and other special characters. The longer they are, the better.
Also, extend this Lock to your most important Apps.
- Enable “Find my Device” on your Android device.
Open Settings > Google > Security and select Find My Device; It is an anti-theft app by Google that comes with your phone. You can remotely lock, and wipe your phone or see its location on a map.
- Back up Everything.
It’s important to have your data saved. Using a Cloud service, or memory card, back up all relevant information.
HOW TO TRACK STOLEN OR LOST PHONE
Chances of getting your stolen or lost smartphone back may be slim, but not at all impossible. Your stolen or lost Infinix, TECNO or itel phone can be tracked by the following means;
- FIND MY DEVICE
As previously mentioned, you can remotely lock and track a lost phone using this option. Since your smartphone is unavailable, visit the Find my device site android.com/find using a PC or any other device.
Next, sign in with the same Gmail account on your lost Android phone. Once the page opens, it shows your device’s name & the last time it was seen online. You may then use the menu on the Find My Device site to search.
- How to Design a Website on your own and make money designing for others
- Video Editing Course
- Complete Digital Marketing Training.
- Affiliate Marketing Course
Now my question is what if the location is turned off? What if they flash the phone to remove the password?
Me and you know that there’s no way a thief can access your phone without unlocking the phone, so a thief that does not stay with you will never know your password except the phone is flash and when this is done all your settings in such phone is gone and restored to default including all the security settings so what do you do?
HERE IS THE FINAL SOLUTION TO TRACK YOUR STOLEN PHONE WITHOUT POLICE HELP
This is how it works:
1. Dial *#06# from your mobile to get your IMEL, if you have receipt check and you it.
2. Your mobile phone shows a unique 15 digit.
3. Note down this number at a secure place except in your mobile phone itself as this is the number that will help trace your phone in case of theft.
4. Once stolen, just E-mail this 15 digit IMEI No. to email@example.com with details as stated below:
Make:__e.g tecno cc7_______________________
Last used No.:__e.g last 21/4/2021_______________
E-mail for communication:__e.g firstname.lastname@example.org___
Missed date:_____e.g yesterday______________
IMEI No :_e.g 123456789101133______________________
5.Your Mobile will be traced within the next 24 hours via a complex system of GPRS and the internet, You will find where your handset is being operated and the new user’s No. will be sent to your email.
6. After this, you can inform the Police with the details you now have.
PLEASE spread this fact, share this information to stop this act in our country.
- Business/WealthBlogging Tips Jerome
- TechnologyAFFILIATE MARKETING TOOLS AND SOFTWARE YOU SHOULD KNOW IN 2021 Jerome
- Business/WealthGlossary of Affiliate Marketing Terms 2021 Jerome
- TechnologyThe Difference Between Affiliate Marketing And Door to Door Sales Jerome
- TechnologyAFFILIATE MARKETING STRATEGIES 2021 Jerome
- TechnologyMINDSET TO AFFILIATE MARKETING SUCCESS Jerome
- Business/WealthWhat Is Affiliate Marketing? Jerome
- TechnologyHow to Get a YouTube profile link-Nigeria Jerome
- Business/WealthWhat is Blogging? A Guide to Start Blogging In Nigeria for Beginners only Jerome
- Business/WealthWorld Marketing Affiliate Platform for Nigerian