(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
WordPress SEO 2021 will teach you how to set up your WordPress website in an efficient and search engine friendly manner, to minimize duplicate content and to maximize your exposure in the search engines.
In the book you will learn:
• Why a good web host is a must and how to test a host for reliability and page load times.
• What is a CDN and why should you use one. Some web hosts provide this for free!
• What to look for in a WordPress theme, and how to set it up for minimal content duplication.
• The importance of using Google’s Search Console, Analytics and Webmaster Guidelines.
• The WordPress settings that affect your SEO efforts, and how to set these up properly.
• How to use some essential plugins to help you with your WordPress SEO as well as several non-essential, though highly recommended WordPress plugins.
• How to use of category and tag pages as powerful ranking pages without the duplication problems that force most webmasters to noindex these power pages.
• How to create a navigation system on your site that will keep visitors and Google happy, including the importance of dynamic navigation system (and how to implement them).
• Whether you actually need a robots.txt file.
• The difference between posts and pages, and how to use each to their strengths.
• Whether you need www. at the start of your domain name.
• How to set up the homepage, as you want it.
• About site-wide considerations, and how to use the nofollow tag on certain pages.
• The importance of good post excerpts.
• How to schedule posts.
• My checklist for creating high quality, SEO content for my own sites.
• How to install, setup and use the best SEO plugin out there.
• How to install and configure a plugin that will speed up page load times.
• And much, much more…
This book will teach you up-to-date, WordPress SEO that will give your site a competitive advantage.
About the Author
Andy Williams has been teaching search engine optimization and WordPress for over a decade. As an ex-Science teacher, Andy has the knack of simplifying complex topics to make them more easily accessible to everyone.
Publication date:February 18, 2021
File size:4041 KB
Word Wise:Not Enabled
Print length:208 pages